COPYRIGHT & PRIVACY
1. Purpose and legal basis of data processing
Your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of obligations relating to legislative or contractual obligations:
- legal obligations regarding the processing of personal data (Privacy);
- purposes related to safety in the workplace; Your data will also be used for the following purposes necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner:
- corporate information purposes;
The processing of functional data for the fulfillment of these obligations is necessary for a correct management of the relationship and their conferment is mandatory to implement the purposes indicated above. The Data Controller also announces that any non-communication, or incorrect communication, of one of the mandatory information, may cause the Data Controller to be unable to guarantee the adequacy of the processing itself.
2. Type of data processed
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. It should be noted that the treatments carried out through the different sections of the site will not concern n & eacute; sensitive data n & eacute; judicial data.
2.1 Navigation data.
As is now customary on the Internet, this site uses statistical analysis tools provided and managed by third parties
that can collect and "track" some navigation data.
they are physically in possession of Oikos which can only use them in consultation, but has no possibility to modify them
it is necessary for the user to contact the Data Controller directly, or to the Company that directly provides the statistical service used.
The tools belonging to third parties used within this site are the following:
- Google Analytics (provided by: Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway - Mountain View CA 94043, USA)
INFORMATION ABOUT GOOGLE ANALYTICS
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics
uses "cookies", which are text files that are stored on your computer to allow the website to analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website
(including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored on Google's servers in the United States.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports
on website activities for website operators and to provide other services relating to website activity and use of
Any requests relating to data relating to this treatment should be addressed to the Data Controller (Google Inc.)
it is solely for statistical purposes and to make the exploration of the site safe and efficient. Such cookies do not
they allow in any case the acquisition of personal identification data of the user. Other sites where this site may possibly
"link" could contain tracking systems to which the owner of the site is unrelated. There is no guarantee that such external sites will be
2.3 Data provided voluntarily by the user to the e-mail addresses published on the various pages of the site.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the following
acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data
inserted in the message.
2.4 Data related to specific services on request
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the sections of the site
prepared for particular services on request.
3. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal
Apart from what is specified for the navigation data that are automatically collected by the system, the user is free to
provide or not the personal data requested in the service modules offered on the pages of the sections of the site.
Any refusal does not entail any consequences, except of course the impossibility of accessing any services
offered or to obtain more detailed information on the activities of Oikos SPA with a single shareholder.
4. Processing methods
Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- temporary treatments aimed at a rapid aggregation of data or their transformation into anonymous form;
- processing by means of electronic computers;
- manual processing by means of paper archives;
Each treatment takes place in compliance with the procedures set out in Articles. 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate
security measures provided.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller and belonging to
of the company organization.
Personal data are processed both manually, with paper supports, and with IT and telematic tools, for
time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Personal data relating to navigation and data provided by sending e-mail messages to the addresses present
on the site, they are not disclosed. Personal data provided by users who forward requests for information to the various
e-mail boxes on the site, used for the sole purpose of providing the answers or services requested, are communicated
to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose. Specific security measures are observed to prevent
loss of data, illicit or incorrect use of the same and unauthorized access. In any case, the user is informed that
data transmission via the Internet cannot achieve absolute security levels. It is the navigator's responsibility to check
the correctness of personal data concerning him and, if necessary, proceed to rectify, update or, in any case,
modification of data in the course of processing.
5. Scope of communication and dissemination of data
The data provided will be processed for the purposes indicated above by persons appointed by the Company to process them. The data provided does not
will be subject to dissemination.
6. Rights of the interested party
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not
still recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2; / li>
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can come to
knowledge as designated representative in the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- cancellation (right to be forgotten), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law,
including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or widespread, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- Rights relating to personal data concerning deceased persons can be exercised by anyone who has an interest in them.
7. Retention of personal data
We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time up to 5 years from the first entry registration at the company reception.
8. Holder of the treatment
the Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is OIKOS SPA subject to the Management and Coordination of OIKOS HOLDING SPA in the figure of the pro tempore legal representative, Via Cherubini 2 - 47043 Gatteo Mare (FC) | T +39 0547681412 | mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, VAT number IT01970010409.
Please indicate in the subject of the communication that it is a request for deletion of data in relation to privacy and the loss of consent in reference to sensitive data.
It is specified that this information may be supplemented, orally or in writing, with further elements and indications, to better satisfy any of your cognitive needs regarding "Privacy" and to support the regulatory evolution.